Smoked Salmon Spread with Greek Yogurt and Cucumbers
Delicious and easy spread with cream cheese, greek yogurt, smoked salmon, cucumbers, and herbs. Spread this on morning bagel, sandwiches or serve it with fresh crisp veggies and crackers.
Yield: 2 Cups
- 8 oz pkg. Cream Cheese - Softened
- 6 oz Smoked Salmon, flaked
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Hothouse Cucumber - Peeled, Shredded Squeeze out excess water
- 2 Green Onions - sliced
- 1 TBSP Chopped Dill - Fresh
- 2-3 TSP Lemon Juice - Fresh
- To Taste Salt, Pepper
In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese with smoked salmon until salmon is mixed in with the cream cheese.
With a spoon, stir in the remaining ingredients.
Season with salt and pepper as needed.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.